JOB NUMBER: 1265
Responsible for assisting in the planning and operational functions that are necessary to achieve quality excellence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: · Setup, program, and operate CNC machine tools to produce parts meeting blueprint specifications and tolerances · Quality record documentation · Incoming/In-Process/Outgoing Quality Assessment and reporting
- Properly complete daily labor reports, material move tickets and scrap tickets
- Follow routings and properly complete associated paperwork in accordance with set procedures
- Perform first piece inspect of manufactured parts to meet blue-print specifications and tolerances, and adjust setups accordingly to ensure a quality product is produced
- Train new operators in the setup and operation of CNC machine as required
- Train to be proficient on various machines with moderate supervisor and or crew leader instruction
- Responsible for communicating to Supervisor and or crew leader all machine related issues (i.e. machine down or damage to equipment) and or part availability
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions: Required:
- Must have minimum of 1year experience in programming and operation of CNC equipment preferably Amada
- Experience running brake press, turret punch, and CNC laser preferred
- Ability to use measuring tools
- Ability to read blueprints
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Strong team player with proven ability to work effectively with others at all levels.